When implementing Maturix™ Precast the software comes pre-setup to your location. We help you set everything up in the software so it is ready for use. This includes:
- Creating your location(s)
- Adding users
- Adding devices
- Adding production facility
- Adding concrete mixes
To get started with Maturix Precast, you have to provide the following:
- Information for creation of users
- Details about your production facility
- Data about your concrete mixtures
This should be send to: email@example.com
Information for creation of users
To give access to the software, please provide:
- Full name + email address + mobile phone number (of each person that should have access)
Details about your production facility
To create your production facility, please provide:
- Name + dimensions of zones (production areas/halls)
- Name + dimensions of workstations (tables/lanes/etc.)
You can also provide a map or layout drawing with the information above highlighted.
Data about your concrete mixtures
For Maturix to be able to estimate the in-place strength in real-time, you need to develop the strength-maturity relationship for each concrete mixture.
- We recommend that you follow the standard practice ASTM C 1074 or alike
- Paragraph 8 explains the “Procedure to Develop Strength-Maturity Relationship”
- Data points from at least five test ages is recommended
- The compression tests should be performed so the strength values of the data points are placed in the area up until and around the target strength. Hereby we obtain most knowledge about how the concrete cures in the early-age.
- Please provide the maturity index in Equivalent Age (hours at °C).
- The target strength is the required strength an element must obtain before demolding
- Used to estimate the finish time and when target strength is reached
- The final strength is the required strength after 8 days
The screenshot below is an example of data about a concrete mixture entered into the software:
In the screenshot above you see:
- Strength-maturity relationship (the five data points on the graph and in the table)
- Target strength of 22 MPa
- Final strength of 50 MPa
By entering this data about your concrete mixture into the software, Maturix is able to estimate the in-place strength in real-time.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.