This guide explains how to remove the thermocouple and the transmitter before demolding the element.
- Check that the element is done curing. This can be done in two ways:
- Look at the screens to ensure that the specific production is blinking green
- Look under Dashboard in the software to ensure that the specific production is blinking green
- If the element is done, and you have evaluated the results, disconnect the thermocouple from the transmitter
- Cut the thermocouple as close to the element as possible
- Dispose the used thermocouple
- Return the transmitter to its storage
Note: Before removing the thermocouple and the Orbit K sensor, always evaluate whether the results are valid. If in doubt, please contact the Quality Manager.