Follow using the software
- Click on [Dashboard] in the menu, when you are logged in to the software
- The Dashboard shows data from the current productions and the productions finished within the last 24 hours. These are shown as boxes in the top including data about status, estimated finish time/production time, and workstation. These boxes changes color during the process:
- Grey: Currently monitoring and analyzing
- Green: Reached target strength (100%)
- In the bottom is a visual overview of the facility and the workstations, where you can see which workstations are in use. In this example a productions has just been started at Table 1.
- You can click on the productions to view all the production data and get even more insight, including maturity, target strength, temperature, and different time information
- Click on [Dashboard] in the software menu to go back, and see the overview of current productions and productions finished within the last 24 hours.
Follow on the screens in the production
- The screens show the production ID, progress, temperature, and ETA (at what time the element is expected to have reached its target strength)
- Once the curing process of an element is between 90-100% the color turns yellow, and once it has reached its target strength (100%) it will blink green. Progress is shown as “Finished”, and the total production time is shown under ETA